Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ground Breaking for our new Chapel...



Our Chapel has been enlarged.. and were going to dedicate it tomorrow.. we'll have a Potluck afterwards, there will be alot of the stake people there from Gilmer Texas .. where our Stake is. Alot of them come up in the summer and on holidays to fish at Broken Bow Lake.. We are just a small Branch and so We're going to have to work hard to fill the new Chapel..


I'm making my salsa bread and a burrito tray.. the theme is Spanish .. we're so excited about it.. We've had several Baptisms lately .. so maybe its a good sign.. Inclosed is some pics of the ground breaking last spring.. will post pics of the Chapel later

2 comments:

Guinevere said...

hurray, that's exciting! We had a good Sabbath, too. I made some yummy muffins today, but I would much rather have your salsa bread!!!

Claire said...

Grandma, these pictures look great! I am so excited for your new building!