Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome!

Hi everyone! 

Since we are all now scattered across the globe, I thought it would be nice for us to have a central gathering place to keep in touch. Each family member and his or her children can post to this blog--if you haven't been set up yet it's because I don't have your email address, so drop me a line and I'll hook you up.

It's time for a roll call!

Everyone please submit an entry and tell us how you are, and what you're up to. Pictures, too, please! This is me and Norm with Mom at the temple when she was sealed to her mom and dad.

I'll start. I now have three grandkids, and it's great!

I'm teaching an institute class on the Book of Mormon, am helping to plan the Christmas concert for our stake,  and I'm trying to finish a play about Asenath (wife of Joseph who was sold into Egypt) to be produced in the Spring.

How about you?

1 comment:

starryeyes said...

Hi Toni... I see your busy as always.. I've been busy since my trip tp calif.. where i was sealed in the San diego Temple for ime and all eternity .. My daughter Toni and her husband Norm acted as proxy for my mom and dad it was a really beautiful and spiritual expierence.. I'm so thankful to my family.Iloves you all, loves MOM